This is a rolling 12 month contract starting in September/October, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
As a full stack developer you would join an international 3rd Level and Development team of 5 -10 developers in Switzerland, London, Poland and India. You will work across a variety of applications and technologies, focusing on Credit Risk systems.
Working with multiple teams, you will be responsible for the following:
• 3rd Level Support for UAT and Production, Providing development support in from 1/2nd Level Support in User requests, Incidents and Major Incidents between Singapore, India, UK and CH.
• Development Activities, working on various project deliveries based on CH scope and demand.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Swiss Rules and policies related to development and support of applications.
• Candidate will be part of the global team that owns the platform, supporting in multiple applications.
• An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
• Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of the bank
As the ideal candidate, you are a senior software engineer who is capable to pick up all tasks related to the entire lifecycle of product development and you will possess the following skills:
• A full stack developer with 7+ years of experience
• Minimum 4 years of C++ experience
• Minimum 2 years of Java experience
• Minimum of 2 years of DB experience
• Experience in Unix/Linux
• Excellent English communication skills
The following skills would be nice to have:
• Expertise in the banking industry, preferably investment banking
• Awareness of test-driven/behavior driven development and design
• Experience in DevOps/Cloud/Automation
• Experience in python
• Experience in 3rd Level Support
• Experience in ETL technologies e.g. Infomatica
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading and most reputable financial institutions worldwide? We look forward to receiving your application.