This is a rolling contract starting in September, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
Joining a globally dispersed team of 10 you would work within the trading area responsible for all Listed and Primary Market security execution for UHNWI in Switzerland. The team is responsible for critical applications in the execution value chain but also in the data storage as well as regulatory reporting space. We´re looking for a developer to help us on the regulatory work projects.
In your role as DWH Developer you will support regulatory projects and be responsible for the following:
• Our application has over 200 upstream Inbound sources who are providing data which we load on a daily basis into our Oracle database, enrich & join the data and then produce various outbound reports using PowerCenter, Informatica or pure SQL.
• It will be your responsibility to enhance, change and create new connections and reports to fulfill the various Business requirements from our stakeholders.
• Another important responsibility will be the creation of complex SAP Business Object for various stakeholders. These reports can contain not only data but also analytic features to help our Business in their daily business.
• You will also be involved in small Business Analysis tasks like analyze data, define a solution to fulfill the Business needs or to do some data analytics with our data.
You would be challenged to develop new functionality according to (sometimes unclear) business requirements, build complex Business Object reports and also act as a Business Analyst (maybe up to 25%) and Architect and come up with designs.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• Senior SQL developer with a real passion for quality, good design, clean code and hands-on experience.
• Experienced with SAP Business Object and created already complex reports
• Solid working knowledge of Informatica, PowerCenter and control-m.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
• Agile-minded and ideally follower of Scrum/Kanban model.
• Excellent English communication skills
The following skills would be nice to have:
• Working knowledge as a Business Analyst (maybe up to 25% of the time depending on the requirements)
• Experience in the banking or financial industry is a plus
• Understanding of various banking products like listed and OTC
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies worldwide? We look forward to receiving your application.