This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Maintaining, updating and improving insert growth models across products and markets in a timely manner, including the integration of strategic product plans
- Collecting key inputs to the model per product and identify potential linkages across products
- Raise awareness to diverse stakeholders when action is required to change packaging
- Liaise with Artwork centres to execute changes to packaging
- Lead the activities of the insert growth team and further start up other teams as recommended through modelling
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Management or Life Sciences or Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in manufacturing/packaging preferably in pharmaceutical environment: familiarity with packaging operations and components, Regulatory & Artwork, Project Management
- Solid knowledge in Project and Task management
- Experience in working on a highly regulated environment, preferably within the pharmaceuticals sector
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Project
- Working knowledge of SAP (prior experience with Merck MRP systems, practices/principles beneficial)
- Fluency in English
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification is a strong advantage
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas.