To support the team’s workload, our client is looking for a junior programmer and database designer. The ideal profile is someone with a technical background in programming and database design with data management skills. Previous experience of working for a life science organization and / or working with PK/PD data is an advantage.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Conduct Model and PK/PD Parameters database creation; Extract models; Digitize data
• Convert existing models into SBML compatible format
• Develop R-Shiny applications to facilitate quantitative data analysis
• Strong IT programming and database management skills
• 2y+ of work experience in a similar position (ideally in a pharmaceutical environment)
• Strong knowledge and experience of R, SAS and Shiny
• Experience in data pooling and graphical representation
• Excellent understanding of SBML
• Experience in data digitization
If interested, please apply today!