On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced and proactive Paralegal to support the General Counsel and Legal team on various Legal matters.
- Perform General Corporate Housekeeping matters on a global level
- Prepare materials for the Board of Directors
- Work with corporate documents and corporate fillings
- Facilitate completion of commercial contracts and support the drafting and reviewing of various contracts and agreements
- Coordinate with Law practices the company is cooperating with
- Provide Legal and Compliance assistance to the General Counsel and the Legal team
- Several years of experience working as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant/Corporate Secretary Assistant
- Legal education, a Paralegal certification is a plus
- Proactive, organised and with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and experience in working in an international environment
What’s on offer
Our client offers a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment and a role with a diverse range of activities. This role will ideally suit someone dynamic who is able to work under minimal supervision whilst collaborating with many different parties.