This is a 12 month contract starting in July, with a strong chance of extension.
In this challenging and exciting role as Technical Project Manager, you will incorporate project management activities along with solution knowledge and delivery expertise. The team is a very flat structure with strong focus on delivery, hands on and can do attitude.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Deliver specific technical architecture infrastructure projects
- Evaluate different vendor software solutions for selection
- Work with business as IT representative on technical topics
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in project management positions and infrastructure
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in project delivery with hands on experience in Infrastructure and Architecture roles
- Experience with agile methodologies and project management frameworks
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver tangible, high-quality results within tight deadlines and in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
In addition, these skills can set you apart from other candidates:
- Experience in an international and matrix-structured organization, Banking/Finance domain preferred
- Demonstrable ability to learn and adapt
- Strong written and oral communication skills - good command of English both spoken and written is essential
- Strong team player who is able to work in a globally distributed team.
- Excellent negotiation skill, strategic thinking, proactive work approach, goal orientation and persistent work style
This position provides you with the unique opportunity to really own, influence and drive change to create benefits for the business. Furthermore, our client has a strong focus on a good work life balance as well as providing an interesting and challenging work environment.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then please apply and provide us with the latest version of your CV.