- Participate the evaluation, design and development of Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and implementation roadmap to ensure functional, reliable, secure and cost-effective the technology environment
- Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security architecture and engineering
- Provide support and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning and implementing technology deployment, working in alignment with security engineering teams, and soliciting feedback from security operations teams and other internal customers
- Work across business and IT teams to analyse, define and elicit requirements for Active Directory integrations
- Provide to global project and operational teams technical support, coordination, expertise and risk analysis on your area of expertise.
- Effectively liaise with other teams in information security & risk management, infrastructure & architecture management, security engineering as well as business functions to deliver the target technology environment and contribute to IT objectives.
- Deploy solutions following enterprise change control in environments as needed per project plan, timeline and scope.
- Adhere to internal teams processes, SLA and follow the quality standards to meet project compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated AD engineering and Operations skills, solutions implementation, decision making, incorporating sound security principles and emerging technologies to support and implement enterprise security solutions
- Design and implement semantic data models, Semantic Web Data Architectures for semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
- Optimize performances and manage the capacity of different semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
- Design, implement and operate data flows embedding semantic data.
- Develop and Optimize SPARQL queries.
- Provide expert advice for the usage of graphical tools to query triplestores.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory and/or Azure AD in an engineering role in large environments.
- Experience with design/operations of AD Secured Admin model, Privileged Access Management/Governance.
- Experience with securing on-premise AD and implementing security best practices
- Experience with Azure AD security features.