This is an exciting role within a company who have a fantastic reputation and brand so this would be a great opportunity if you match the skillset below.
This is a rolling contract running initially until July 2020 with option to extend up to five years.
In your role as Administrative Assistant you will have primary responsibility for supporting the Central IT Management Team, other IT functions and project managers by carrying out secretarial, administrative and documentation tasks.
• Handles routine office tasks, e.g. mail, calls, internal and external requests, with little supervision. Types, formats and edits documents and correspondence.
• Organises and coordinates all logistical aspects of management/staff meetings and events, both internal and external. Updates Central IT relevant contact details in the Contact Management System, including those of the Group of Computer Experts and vendors.
• Takes care of business travel arrangements for the Central IT Management Team.
• Maintains Central IT information on the intranet and in other systems, including organisation chart, BCP call-tree and other relevant information.
• Responsible for documenting, monitoring and improving administrative processes and services. Maintains Central IT records using the standards and tools available.
• Process accruals and time-sheet information as required for monthly reporting to Finance.
• Other accountabilities
• Participates, as required, in Central IT and Bank-wide project work.
• Maintains Central IT intranet pages.
• May act as secretary for nominated committees. In this role, takes responsibility for scheduling and coordinating the committee meetings, and for preparing agenda and meeting minutes.
Essential skills required:
• Office management or business administration experience.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (notably word processing, but also spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation and database software) and internet tools.
• An excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Produces high-quality work, even when under stress, while remaining calm, efficient and flexible.
• Absolute discretion in handling confidential and restricted information.
• Good organisation and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.