On behalf of our client, a multinational holding group with a wide range of businesses across the world, Swisslinx is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will enable the successful candidate to be responsible for a wide range of tasks. As part of the legal team this role requires a combination of administrative responsibilities and paralegal support in a challenging and interesting setting.
- Administrative and organizational support to the legal team includes calendar management, meeting planning and expense reports
- Perform corporate support for group companies: preparation of contracts, minutes and applications
- Manage the contract database and maintain internal registers
- Liaise written and orally in German and English
- Diploma of commercial apprenticeship or comparable education
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in an administrative position. Preferably in corporate legal department
- Good computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office
- Great interpersonal skills, self-starter and organizational
- Native German and Fluent English is a must
If you possess the above attributes and looking for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment, we look forward to receiving your application!