- Perform second line of defence reviews of alerts generated by the transaction monitoring system to assess completeness and accuracy of the analysis and documentation carried out by the Relationship Managers in respect of origin of assets, consistency with client profile, commercial background etc.
- Review transaction requests for blocked accounts
- Review and respond to Requests for Information (RFI) from Correspondent Banks
- Processing of alerts deriving from Client Screening Tool by assessing potential hits in interaction with the Relationship Managers
- Carry out additional clarifications and investigations on suspicious payments or patterns
- Perform second-level reviews of hits generated by the payments related Sanctions filter
- 3-5 years’ (or more) experience as Compliance, AML and/or KYC specialist in Private Banking
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good understanding of risk management and controls
- Commercial awareness, solution focused, ability to set priorities
- Fluent in English; additional languages are considered an asset
- Already reside in Switzerland
We look forward to receiving your application!