On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic and hands-on AML Officer to join their experienced Compliance team in Zug.
- Responsible for providing guidance and advice AML, KYC and Client Due Diligence requirements based on Swiss and international regulations
- Assisting in the on-boarding of counterparties, ensuring KYC and Sanctions assessments are undertaken in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a financial crime framework to any regulatory requirements and to the organisations’ risk appetite
- Ensure KYC records are maintained in accordance with Swiss AML/VQF requirements
- Monitor and analyse AML regulatory changes/sanctions updates
- Advise business and management of financial crime issues and requirements
- Assist the Head of Compliance with responses to regulatory inquiries and requests
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on AML/KYC and sanctions
- Good knowledge of Swiss AML requirements and ideally knowledge of SRO (VQF in particular) as well as financial crime risks, including fraud, bribery and corruption
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer
Our client is an international multi-commodity trading group offering a dynamic and international work environment. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact and be rewarded for your hard work.