In this role you will join a dynamic risk management team consisting of Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quants and SW Developers (ca 20 in total) responsible for adapting a risk and portfolio optimization platform to meet next generation requirements.
• You will implement web GUI using the latest technologies and libraries
• Collaborate with other developers, requirements engineers, Project managers, and subject matter experts
• Builds up automation systems and DevOps processes using Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, automated testing etc
• Feeding continuous iterations of the product into a State of the art User Experience Lab through which key requirements will be validated, discovered, and iteratively refined.
Starting as a Portfolio Optimization tool, it was later developed into a single page Angular application and shared in a closed internal BETA with Relationship managers and Investment consultants.
This product was extremely well received by upper management and lead to the creation of the Wealth Engine team where all of the exciting disruptive developments to do with portfolio optimization and visualization are being brought to life.
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience as a Web or GUI Developer (5+ years)
• 3+ years of experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
• 3+ years of experience with ES6 and TypeScript
• 3+ years of experience with Angular 4+ and keen to work with Angular 9-10
• Very good knowledge and experience with SASS, Flexbox and Grid)
• Knowledge of UX design with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices.
• Fluency in English
The following skills are nice to have:
• Experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, cloud & containerization technologies)
• 1+ years of experience with Observables using RxJS
• 1+ years of experience the Redux pattern through use of Redux or NgRx
• Extensive knowledge of responsive data visualisation user interface design
• Proactive and ability to autonomously organize own work while delivering value for the business
• Experience with Backbase components and direct services a big plus
• Able to produce results rapidly and with little supervision
• Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
• Experience with NX Monorepos
• Experience with charting libraries and an understanding of D3.js
• Knowledge and experience with micro-service based architectures
• Knowledge and implementation of micro frontends
• Knowledge and experience with Java & Python
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is WFH mostly for the foreseeable future.
Are you a GUI Developer looking for a role within an international and progressive environment? We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.