Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring investment portfolios and keeping track of performance
- Providing forecasts and being able to value the investment portfolio at any given time for internal and external stakeholders
- Establishing and implementing recommendations / optimisations on the portfolio
- Be responsible for the asset management functions and for the credit and resolution committee process
Ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications:
- University level degree in Business, Economics or related
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position for an investment / asset management company, or from consulting
- Background in Real Estate or Debt investing
- Exposure to underwriting is a plus
- Strong Excel skills, VBA desirable
Our company is a fast growing investment firm. They are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic candidate, looking to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Are you looking for a new challenge? If you are interested to be considered for this position, please share your resume with me at email@example.com
Look forward to receiving your application!