Job Title: Associate Scientist in Protein Analytics
Duration: 7 months
As part of a physical-chemical-analytical group within biologics technical development, you will be responsible for the analysis and characterization of biopharmaceuticals in early phase clinical development with focus on method development.
- Routine analyses
- Development of chromatographic or electrophoretic analytical methods
- Independently planning, performing and evaluation of analyses
- Technical organization of an analytical lab and reporting to the laboratory head
- Timely achievement of agreed-upon milestones in adequate quality and quantity, collaboration, customer orientation, scientific achievements.
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master), apprenticeship or equivalent specialization in analytical chemistry
- Experience in protein analytics and in instrumental analytics (e.g. chromatography, electrophoresis, or spectroscopy)
- Good knowledge of English is required; German is desirable
- Work within an international team - good organizational and team skills required
- Flexible, Independent, communicative