- Plan and perform Bio-Analytical testing such as Flow, ELISA, cell count, cell viability, re-sidual bead assessment, qPCR, Potency, in collaboration with experienced team members, if necessary
- Perform all testing and activities compliantly following appropriate SOPs and proce-dures
- Maintain controls, reagents and reference standards to support testing
- Work on shifts covering daytime / evening and one or both weekend days
- 2-5 years (for candidates with a Masters degree 0-2 years) industry working experience in the pharmaceutical, biologics, microbiology, sterile manufacture, or medical device industry
- Understanding of the concepts of GMP and GLP
- Knowledge of bioassay test methods like Cell counts, Elisa, Flow cytometry
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of individuals in various aspects of operations
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!