- Lead the scoping phase of automation use cases. Collaborate with stakeholders to lead the business case development for new initiatives
- Translate the IT enabled business strategy developed by the C-Pod into an Informatics context and collaborate with other divisions to develop project proposals and roadmaps that support the strategy
- Determine the automation potential of each particular process in order to filter out those unfit for automation to narrow down the scope of work
- Adopt Agile delivery methodologies to speed up user feedback cycles and E2E delivery timelines
- Creation of automation architecture and solution proposals
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science, engineering, Biostats or similar
- 8y+ experience with large projects
- Proven track record in leading business analysis activities: fully accountable for BA approach and plan, BA deliverables, lead BAs (1-5 within the team) and influence Project Management.
- Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) and BPA (Business Process Automation) solutions
- Ability to identify and recommend appropriate automation technology platforms best suited for client requirements
- Fluent in English
Does this sound like an exciting role? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!