This role is part of the Innovation Hub team, and you will design and implement a flexible Azure cloud infrastructure. In addition, you will also deliver Azure services such as Conditional Access, Sentinel, Security Center, and Cloud App Security with modern IT concepts such as Automation, Infrastructure and Configuration as Code.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Cloud Engineering: Support implementation of a flexible Azure cloud-based sandbox environment which enables the Innovation Hub project teams to iterate and pivot rapidly.
• Operations and DevSecOps: Monitor the Innovation Hub project sandbox environments (cost, security, guidelines/policies) using out-of-the-box Azure services. Optimize operations through automation, configuration as code, and through strong partnership with developers and security.
• Scripting and Infrastructure as Code: Develop Powershell, Python, Terraform and Ansible code to manage and interact with Azure cloud services and Windows/Linux operating systems. Promote the agile/DevOps culture in the project teams.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Cloud; (Microsoft 365 Services are a nice to have), Microsoft Azure AD, Azure Resource Management, Azure Subscriptions, Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
• Experience with DevOps practices, in particular automation and reusability as key enablers of project delivery and operations.
• Experience with working with Container related technology, e.g.Docker Orchestration, docker registries, docker build strategies
• Fluency in scripting languages and common automation frameworks (Bash, Python, Powershell, Ansible,Terraform)
• Experience with configuration management practices and technologies and leveraging orchestration to ensure configuration consistency.
• Fluency with code and deployment management solutions, in particular Git and Azure DevOps services..
Please note that although you may work from home, it must be within Switzerland. We are looking forward to your application.