About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an Azure Integration and Automation Specialist.
This is a contracting role until end of March 2020 initially based in Zurich.
- You will bring up the multi geo Azure IaaS environment to globally migrate and provide the Virtual Desktop environment
- Develop and automate deployment processes in Azure
- Heavily use Azure DevOps & Automation in an IaaS context.
- Develop Powershell scripts
- Support Windows & Citrix Engineers in automating their processes in Azure
- You will be the Expert on Azure & Azure DevOps on the project
- You will come up with Azure automation artifacts & CI/CD pipelines to ensure a compliant and safeguarded Azure Iaas environment
- Automate tasks like monthly image building of Windows 10 in Azure
- Expert Powershell & Azure Automation knowledge
- Expert knowledge on leveraging artifcats and build pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Advanced Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager & automate system builds
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure & Azure in an IaaS context
- Strong automation skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows 10
- Good understanding of Microsoft Hyper V 2016
- Understanding of Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops is a plus
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new technologies
- Good documentation skills (requirements, solution design, technical documentation)
- Good understanding of Enterprise Change Management processes
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.