Our client is an innovative block chain scale up. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Backend Engineer to join an international and dynamic technology team in Baar, Zug for a permanent opportunity.
- Design and develop Kotlin-based Software tailored to customer’s needs on a growing platform.
- Work on micro services.
- Design API’s for the integration of systems.
- Contribute to a toolbox of Software, making the organization more scalable and efficient.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar field of study.
- 2+ years of working experience as a Software Product Developer in Java or Kotlin.
- Solid knowledge of Software Testing, Continuous Integration, and Deployment.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in German is desired, although not essential.
We are looking for a curious person who like to learn new things and technologies. You bring on excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. In addition, you see the great opportunity in joining the fast-changing world of a scale-up company!
Our client is able to carry out a fully remote recruitment process. Although they are looking for somebody to work full-time on site in Zug, due to Coronavirus restrictions they are happy to discuss starting the position on a remote basis until the situation improves.