Biology, Laboratoty Technician, GMP, Cell Culture, Bio Process Technician, Scientist, Biotech, Biologist
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is initially a 12-months contract position (extension possible) with a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
Start Date: January 2024 (latest possible start in March)
Duration: 12 months
Workload: 100% on site
The primary activities include but are not limited to:
- Production of mammalian cell culture inoculum under cGMP for API manufacturing (Cell culture seed train)
- Monitoring of process performance by using analytical instruments for required In-Process Control
- Maintenance / Calibration of process equipment and IPC equipment used for cell culture monitoring
- Coordination and support of External Service Providers (ESP)
- A degree in Biology as laboratory technician or maximum bachelor in Biology. Candidates with master or PHD can not be considered.
- Experience in GMP environment highly desirable (including training and internship) but not a must.
- Knowledge of mammalian cell culture and small scale fermentation processes.
- Practical experience in cell culture (Shakeflask, Wave reactor) and aseptic/sterile techniques.
- Technical writing capabilities, speacially GMP related documentation.
- German fluent (minimum B2 level), conversational English.
- You have to be based in Switzerland and have authorization to work (citizenship or work permit)
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Alina Peeva, Senior Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org or press "Apply Now" below.