- Product support. Oversees, plan and actively supports execution of manufacturing campaigns. Main process steps are TFF, Chromatography, reaction in Single Use Bags. 90% is single use equipment/material.
- Responsible to prepare and execute SHE (Safety, Health, environment), EM (Environmental Monitoring), operation and cleaning risk analysis for the assigned products and the implementation and control of defined measures.
- Responsible to establish timely and with high quality the required production documentation, e.g. preparation of DeltaV recipes and electronic batch records.
- Performs manufacturing activities according to cGMP guidelines, ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, resolving issues, troubleshoot manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for resolution.
- Reviews production documentation and works on deviations, change requests and implementation of CAPAs to ensure high-quality GMP standards.
- Bachelor / Master Degree. Preferred area of study: Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience, preferred 5 or more
- Good biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering
- At least basic GxP/GMP understanding
- English fluent, German is a big advantage
If you are looking for a company with a great resume and a bright future, this position might be the right thing for you. We are looking forward to receiving your application.