Biotechnology, GMP, Quality assurance, Batch reviewing
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is initially a 6 months contract position with a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Execute manufacturing activities in the area of Drug Product according to cGMP guidelines, ensure batch execution, evaluate test results, resolve issues, troubleshoot
manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for resolution
- Provide front line technical and procedural support and collaborate with the manufacturing team
- Secure that each batch is manufactured safely, on time and in compliance with the batch instructions and quality requirements
- Establish the required production documentation on time and with high quality (preparation, execution and review of batch records) or other relevant GMP documents for
the assigned production area
- Support process related investigations and assist in decision making on production issues
- Support process changes and CAPAs related to processes within required timelines
- Perform training activities of relevant areas as operator and support others and new joiners
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in GMP environment (preferably in sterile manufacturing)
- Good knowledge of GMP requirements, quality procedures and SOP execution
- Team player with hands on attitude
- Good communication skills and interaction with a variety of interfaces within the organization
- English OR German is a must (preferably both)
What’s an offer?
You will have the opportunity to work in a well-established manufactory in a highly driven team