In this role you will be joining an established team who work in an Agile manner and have a key focus on clean-code. You will be using the latest versions of C++ in order to developing frameworks, libraries and simulations used on a variety of projects.
Your other key responsibilities:
- Improvement of the software stack and toolchain
- Participation in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through to design, development, testing, devops and bug fixing
- collaborate closely with internal customers such as software developers
- 2+ years of experience with C++ (version 11 or higher)
- Proven experience generating clean-code and working with object oriented design
- Experience in scripting, ideally with Python or Bash
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Fluency in English is required, German is a strong asset
Does this sound like an exciting challenge? If so, then send Swisslinx your application today!