Banking, Trading, Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering, Coordination Skills, Project Management.
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is an initial 5 months contract position with possibility of extension.
The position, based in Zurich, involves 100% of working capacity (80% is also possible).
Working from home some days a week is possible as our Client has a hybrid working policy.
A quick glance to your daily responsibilities:
• End-to-End responsibility for the delivery objects (actual analysis, rough requirements Target, rough cost estimate and planning for a possible implementation, Coordination/orchestration, coordination of business and IT units (in particular legal, commercial and IT).
• Analysis and formulation of business requirements based on the actual functionalities.
• Planning, preparation and implementation of workshops to determine requirements.
• Development, evaluation and presentation of solution approaches and presentation to stakeholders.
• Development of technical concepts as well as requirement and detail specifications.
• Coordination of a potential tender (RfI/RfP) and preparation of the necessary documents.
We are excited to get to know you for this opportunity if your background looks like as followed:
• Good knowledge of banking, in particular of trading and the various instruments.
• Methodological competence in business analysis and requirements engineering as well as strong coordination skills (project management).
If you have the required professional experience for this role and are interested in this job description, then please do not hesitate to apply today via our Swisslinx website.
If you think that your expertise does not fully match the background needed for this role but you are excited for this position and would love to have this opportunity, we encourage you to apply anyway! Omar Hammoudi is looking forward to receiving your CV.