This is a 12 month contract starting in January 2020 with a strong chance of extension.
As Senior Business Analyst you will work in an experienced cross functional team in Switzerland and Poland consisting of Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quants and SW Developers responsible for adapting a wealth management platform to meet next generation requirements for a Portfolio Management System within the technology department of Discretionary Mandates business.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Support business users resolving day-to-day queries
• Liaise with different stakeholders (e.g. Front/Middle office) and understand, formulate, prioritize requirements for IT
• You will be responsible from development of concept to implementation of sound, client-focused and value-adding capabilities
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• Several years experience as a Business Analyst
• Strong background working front to back within the Asset Management/Wealth Management domain
• In depth knowledge of business processes and regulatory requirements (eg. MiFID, EMIR, FinfaG, FIDLEG, etc.)
• Proven track-record working with senior stakeholders (e.g. compliance officer, trading desk, middle office, and Portfolio construction leads)
• Understanding of key asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Exchange Traded Derivatives
• Understanding of investment decision making processes and strategies
• Good technical understanding of Charles River IMS or similar platform(s) – e.g. Markit thinkFolio, Simcorp Dimension, Advent AXYS, etc.
• Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? The please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org