This is a rolling 6 month contract with a strong chance of renewal starting in January 2020.
As the successful candidate you will work in a multicultural and lead a globally dispersed business engineering team of 10 people responsible for the development and maintenance of the key advisory systems in the bank used across the world.
The team manages a complex application landscape including professional investment portfolio construction tools and mobile applications used during client meetings.
They also leverage modern portfolio optimization techniques to automate parts of the investment advice and offer a rich set of analyses to evaluate the investments of our clients.
They continuously extend the functionality of our applications to meet the latest business needs and in 2020 plan to further improve their global footprint with exciting new initiatives.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following:
• Work within an agile scrum team to implement various features and projects in the application landscape.
• As a business analyst, you are in a key role to ensure that the functional requirements are understood, documented and considered correctly in the implementation.
• Create and maintain the product documentation.
• Capture epics and user stories.
• Analyze new business requests and support the effort estimation of the team.
• Conduct business analyses and technical analyses.
• Advise business stakeholders.
• Support testing activities.
• Curate the product and business knowledge.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Several years of working experience as Business Analyst / Requirements Engineering in the financial services industry (5 years minimum)
• Experience in portfolio management and/or investment advisory processes strongly desirable
• Ability to think in models as well as practical skills in using UML and ideally Enterprise Architect
• Familiar with Agile working methodologies
• Data analysis and SQL knowhow
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to read Java code advantageous
• CFA/AZEK a big plus
• Fluency in English (German nice to have)
Are you interested in a new challenge in a dynamic team of passionate team of technology and finance enthusiasts? Then please send us your full CV.