- Develop a set of global regulatory requirements that need to be met by the Programme.
- Covert these regulatory requirements into a set of business requirements that can be passed on to the programme to deliver.
- Global RRO OCIR liaison with OCIR delivery programme on latest regulatory expectations.
- Provide review and challenge of program functional design against the OCIR requirements.
- Organising and running the second line design authority, used for validating the program’s design approach to meet the OCIR requirements.
- Minimum 5-8 years banking industry experience, with experience in interpreting Regulatory requirements into Business requirements.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence
- Excellent English communication skills verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- IT literacy e.g. MS Office skills will be needed
- Proven ability at building up relationships with stakeholders, and of identification and support of stakeholders needs and expectations
- Recovery and Resolution Experience a plus, but not essential
- German is an advantage
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact the most relevant candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 days of your application it is highly likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Before applying please ensure that you hold a valid Swiss work permit or European citizenship.