This is a rolling 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension and a start date no later than August 2021.
As a senior Business Analyst in the Credit Risk Transformation team, you will be assigned to one of the in-flight transformation projects implementing new reporting capabilities on our strategic infrastructure.
Working with the rest of the team on implementing core functions for data sourcing, processing (incl. DQ controls, data adjustments, etc.) and reporting on the strategic infrastructure, mostly relying on the Foundry platform from Palantir and recently deployed Qlik infrastructure for Dashboards and Risk reporting.
This program has the aim of implementing a strategic & global Records Management solution (data model, processes, and IT infrastructure) to replace a historical grown legacy environment. It is a very complex regulatory and compliance driven global initiative impacting all business divisions and corporate functions.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Close engagement with change project teams and Data Management BAU team to collect requirements for needed infrastructure capabilities for implementing fully functional
• Credit Risk reporting applications and enabling digitalized BAU processes, while complying with regulatory rule set for Risk Reporting
• Supporting the squad teams on specifying user stories and managing the backlog for implementation; supporting teams during implementation, as well as performing UAT of provided solutions
• Compiling Business Requirements documentation for system enhancements
• Working with the wider program team to align priorities and implementation approach across various workstreams
• Supporting the Data Management BAU team in transferring provided solutions into BAU and helping the team to compile required operational procedures
• Hands on involvement in analysis and answering of ad hoc queries during project phase
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• At least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst or Data Analyst
• Excellent understanding of Credit Risk discipline from data sourcing, processing and reporting perspective with direct experience in large scale system implementations and BAU processes
• Relevant BA experience within banking and financial services, as well as experience in designing operating models, processes and control functions -Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong affinity for assembling and analyzing data sets from disparate sources applying quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
• Effective stakeholder management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders, and ability to engage with quantitative experts, as well as IT
• Hands-on experience with having implemented data transformation functions, and report data sets
• Solid understanding of product ownership, agile and scrum principles
• Experience with IT platforms or portals and able to translate clients’ needs to user stories; hands-on experience with Foundry and Qlik an asset
• Hands-on experience with Database / Database query tools / big data platforms
• Fluent in English (German preferential)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted 2-3 days a week.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work on one of our client’s top initiatives with visibility to high level management? Then please send us your full CV.