• Partnership development and relationship management with existing and prospective investors, sales channel partners, government agencies and other key organizations and corporations
• Contact/lead management for network of key contacts
• Market entry strategy development for foreign companies pursuing GCC entry
• Identifying targets and leading pre-sales meetings for foreign companies entering the GCC region
• Creation of localized marketing and sales collateral
• Prospecting for potential investment and partnership targets
• Due diligence for investment and partnership opportunities
• Monitoring macroeconomic and business trends
• at least 3 years professional experience in a sales, marketing, strategy, or business development role
• Saudi national
• Bachelors’ degree in business or related field; MBA a plus
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased apply below. We look forward to hear from you!
Please note that successful candidates will be contacted.