For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Bern, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Business Process Excellence and Compliance Lead. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Responsible for establishing GRA process governance (guidelines and methodology) aligned with Enterprise Process Management (EPM) methodologies
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective business performance measurement system - KPIs and metrics and target setting.
- Manages the continuous improvement of GRA processes to maintain target performance levels. Builds reporting processes, and dashboards to ensure transparency and communication to enable decision making
- Ensuring awareness and training of GRA staff on GRA Process Management methodologies, governances and role/responsibilities in order to build the GRA capabilities in delivering efficiency.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelors' degree in Engineering or business-related field
- At least 8 years of experience leading a Business Process Management position within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent understanding of Regulatory Affairs
- Demonstrated ability of managing direct reports
- Fluent in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!