- Creation of new features and further development of existing code via C++
- Implementation and testing of the new functions
- Development of new architectures and design of new functions
- Troubleshooting of the existing code
- Documentation and knowledge exchange with team members
- Above-average university degree in computer science or a comparable education with professional experience
- Several years of profound experience in programming with C++
- Very good knowledge of algorithms
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Visual Studio, Jenkins, Boost library, etc.
- Very good knowledge of English (Office language)
Does this sound like an exciting position for you? You are welcome to send me your application including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date to email@example.com.