For our client, one of the leading Life Sciences companies based in Visp, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a CapEx Manager. It is a contract position for around 9 months with the possibility for extension.
- Managing and overseeing project contract work and developing project plans
- Work closely with various stakeholders to provide support for all capital initiatives
- Prepare project estimates for design, equipment, installation and other related costs
- Keep projects within budget and monitor execution to produce reports
- Work closely with the Engineering department to keep site equipment standards current
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering - additional Project Management training preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in capital project management - Experience with Pharmaceutical capital projects preferred
- Technical understanding of the pharmaceutical development process; preferably with drug products
- Team member and Team Leader experience, strong evidence and mastery of being a Team contributor.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!