Ideal candidates will come from a Heavy industrial, Oil and Gas or Maritime background.
• Development of Contracting and sourcing strategies.
• Coordinate with Business units to establish and consolidate all procurement activities.
• Sourcing/evaluating vendors.
• Commercial evaluations.
• Develop and execute negotiation strategies to ensure all Category related acquisitions are negotiated adequately.
• 5-7 years’ experience in a Category Management team
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management related fields.
• Master's Degree in Business Administration or master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is desirable.
• An accredited Procurement / Supply Chain related certification