Currently they are looking to grow their Civil division by introducing a Civil engineer.
- Develop and Prepare Tenders
- Engage with supply chain and the project team in Civil activities
- Work on costing and cost control of projects
- Analyze project performance
- Develop Project Program
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Construction site experience
- Transport sector experience
- Excellent knowledge of scheduling software MS Project / Primavera
- Good understanding of Cost Control, Estimating, Change control and Risk analysis
You will be self-motivated with a pro-active approach and have experience of working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. Problem solving, communication and good interpersonal skills are a key requirement for this role.