- Monitor and control external Third-Party Administrators working on liability claims, review property and liability problems in portfolio sectors
- Oversee recourse management, regular inventories, and ensure the correct handling of claims account to set standards
- Manage difficult claims and assist Third-Party Administrators with minimising claims through appropriate claims management
- Support claims settlement negotiations
- Partake in due diligence for the acquiring of a portfolio
- Portfolio management
- Relevant training or education in the area of insurance, with a focus on liability claims
- At least 3 to 6 years of experience to claims handling sector
- Understanding of claims process and portfolio management
- Due diligence exposure a plus
- English and German language skills
Our client offers an international and fast-paced environment where you can develop new skills and grow.
If you feel you are a good fit for the role then please send your CV to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you!