For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as an Clinical Associate Director. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. This is a contract position for at least 7 momnths.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing strategic oversight for the clinical trials in order to ensure compliance with Health Authority requirements.
- Proactively provide QA leadership to business strategy for assigned trials
- Support implementation of quality strategy and regularly monitor implementation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure risks are detected and remediated before clinical trials
- Provide regulatory guidance and participate in audits and inspections
- Lead and manage global initiatives
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in clinical developmend and regulated activities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manaaging projects and working in a matrix environment
- Great management and interpersonal skills
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!