For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Zug, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Clinical Research Associate. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. This is a contract position for at least 1 year.
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting modeling and simulation activities.
- Participate in design, planning and implementation of clinical research projects
- Travels to field sites to monitor studies and provide technical assistance
- Collaborates with Study manager and other Management staff for collection of study data
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field
- Minimum 1-2 years hands on lab experience
- Experience with PCR methods
- Experience working with infectious material
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!