For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Clinical department. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Serve as a Clinical Trial leader for assigned studies with the focus on managing the multidisciplinary teams
- Lead and manage the Clinical Trial Team to ensure all deliverables are met according to quality standards and best practices
- Continuously coordinate the medical review of clinical trial data
- Ensure complete review of all relevant study documentation and assist in data review in collaboration with third parties
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field
- Advanced knowledge of clinical documentation and best practices
- Experience in Respiratory medicine is an absolute must
- At least 5 years of experience in clinical trials
- Familiar with regulations and guidelines for new chemical entities
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure of time
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!