About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland. This is a contracting role ideally starting as soon as possible for 6 moths initially based in Kanton Zurich with the possibility to extend thereafter.
- Administration and development of Microsoft O365 Security platform including analysis and configuration of AIP, MIP, DLP and MCAS tooling.
- Development and integration of Windows enterprise security and Endpoint device management into cloud administration and monitoring platform.
- Management of security related events and alerts according to requirements.
- Part of L2/L3 investigation team working closely with Cyber Defence Program (CDP), the Cyber Defence Center (CDC) and other security stakeholders in the company.
- Single point of contact for (technical) Workplace security topics
- Support DWP teams with solution design and subject matter expertise for implementation of security and compliance solutions and controls for Office365 and Azure.
- Continuous improvement of security controls and monitoring across all DWP Cloud services and Microsoft endpoints.
- Security policy change management with internal stakeholders.
- Business engagement on technical level.
- Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector.
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of Windows Enterprise security, Defender ATP, Threat analytics and related Microsoft products and services
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft/Azure Information Protection, including MCAS, Azure RMS and related topics
- Extensive experience of Windows 10 and the Office 365 ecosystem
- Ideally knowledge about Intune, Azure Log Analytics, Sentinel and other logging platforms
- 3+ years’ experience with(in) a security operations team or as Security Analyst, Security Engineer or Security Architect
- 5+ years of experience in IT security and Microsoft workplace products
- Experience working in agile SCRUM methodology a plus
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.