Commodities Risk Officer
Our client is an international physical trading group
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a hands-on Commodities Risk Officer to join their expanding team in Zug.
- Manage physical risks of the Commodities trading units
- Identify physical and operational risks based on constant monitoring and interactions with various departments including Trading and Traffic Operations
- Investigate root causes of physical and operational risks and provide support to mitigate risk
- Create and establish procedures to assess logistics and storage risks and verify global stock
- Assist in other risk related aspects (mainly credit, and market risk)
- Manage the reporting on physical and operational risks and work on improving reporting processes
- Manage an insurance portfolio
- Review regulatory documents
- 3-5 years of experience within physical commodity trading in a Risk or Traffic function
- University degree in a relevant field
- Physical Commodity trading experience is a must (understanding Operational Risks of a company moving commodities from point A to point B)
- Track record in relevant risk areas
- Strong communication and data analysis skills
- Fluency in English, any additional languages advantageous
What’s on offer
Our client is an international, very dynamic and growing group with a team of experts in their respective field working all together with the same goal of establishing the company as a market leader. They offer a rewarding and highly dynamic working environment with growth opportunities.
Should you have any difficulties applying online please also forward your profile to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.