This position will report directly into the Head of Compliance and act as Deputy MLRO as well.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 10 years of experience in audit and advisory
- Bachelor degree in Law, Accountancy or LPA preferred
- Knowledge of the Qatari regulatory environment
- Ability to provide Compliance and AML training for staff
- Excellent communication skills in English
This role is urgent – our client offers excellent remuneration and benefits, good training and high level of responsibly, and the chance to work for a very successful team.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.