- Oversee procurement, delivery, plans, and schedules from project conception to completion
- Lead the construction management team and ensure tasks are being completed with efficiency
- Planning and execution of plans within the contracted time and uphold quality
- Report on progress, to relevant stakeholders, as well as authorities and responsible for EHS management
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and act as the first point of contact for issues and deviations
- In charge of allocating resources and coordinating workers on site
- Develop procedures and ensure personal are maintaining standards
- Spot opportunities for optimisation and cost saving
- Manage budgeting
- University education in a relevant discipline – Mechanical Engineering, Construction, or related
- Multiple years of experience in a similar role overseeing construction projects, ideally chemical, pharma, or industrial engineering EPC projects
- Strong understanding of Swiss and regional construction industry practices, standards and regulations
- Leadership experience
- Fluency in English and German
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!