Our client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies based in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Operational department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliant construction execution - managing corrective measures to mitigate risks.
- Coordinating the construction staff including staff from the third parties
- Initiating and leading construction site meetings, briefing contractors on construction site conditions
- Review and approve work completion and acceptance certificates in cooperation with CQV, operations and contractors
- Cooperation in the preparation and execution of internal construction site audits
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in Construction Program Management within Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience overseeing manufacturing environments
- Strong academic background - minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of construction industry practices, and regulatory agency requirements
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to liaise with diverse stakeholders
- Fluency in English and German is a must
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Consultant