For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel and Visp, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Contract Operations Manager. This is a contract position for at least 1 year with the possibility for extension.
- Responsible for the contract and claims management, including pre and post negotiations and contracting within large green/brownfield CAPEX projects
- Manage the contracting plan during project execution, including contractor's cost in cooperation with Cost Control
- Negotiate and agree contract extensions and change requests
- Monitor and safeguard legal right as per provisions of the contract
- Act as first point of contact for inquiries on contracts/agreements
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in law or purchasing
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Experience with major contractors dealing with cost management, claims and negotiations
- Fluent in English, German would be an asset
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!