For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based near Zug, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Contract Operations Manager. This is a contract position for at least seven months.
- Responsible for the contract lifecycle management, including perparing contracts and negotiating contractual terms
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders in order to plan, review and manage contracts/agreements
- Ensure compliance of documents to defend the best interests of the company
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contractual terms
- Act as first point of contact for inquiries on contracts/agreements
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in law
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Experience in contracts, policy and procedure drafting
- Fluent in English, German would be an asset
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!