On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic Credit Analyst with experience in the Energy Trading sector to be responsible for managing the credit risk of a global portfolio of counterparties.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative information and provide advice and recommendations for credit limits, ratings and other credit terms
- Support the negotiation of credit matters with external counterparties
- Evaluate financial risk of counterparts
- Propose and negotiate appropriate credit risk limits and evaluate risk exposure
- Prepare credit risk reports and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with other departments and ensure relationships with external parties are maintained and developed
- 4+ years of experience as a Credit Analyst within the Energy Trading sector
- Relevant education background
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships
- Solid MS Office skills
- Fluency in English, others languages an advantage (e.g. Spanish or Portuguese)
What’s on offer
Our client is one of the major Commodity Trading group. They offer an interesting and challenging working environment with long-term perspectives.