About our client
Our client is one of the international Lifesciences companies based in Bern.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Credit department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Collect, input, update and maintain various data in an efficient and timely manner
- Managing invoicing process, ensuring compliance to standards and policies
- Cash Management, following the cash collection escalation process and working proactively
- Business partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of operational professional experience in a similar role
- Completed university degree in the Business or Finance
- Ability to process and analyze large sets of data
- Proactive and positive attitude, strong communication skills
- Fluency in English, English as a mother tongue is strongly preferred
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Finance and Credit Management.