Our client is one of the global pharmaceutical companies based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Credit department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Ensure that cash collections are in line with business expectations. Set up cash collection targets for the team, and closely follow up and resolve overdue balances
- Prepare monthly credit control, data collection, invoicing, dispute resolution reports, dashboards and KPIs to measure performance and presentation to senior management
- Continuously look to improve the business processes
- Highlight any vendors' and internal
process issues at meetings with the Commercial team and senior management when
presenting the invoicing and data & cash collection performance
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in credit controlling within international businesses, particularly dealing with manufacturers/vendors/third parties
- Proven team management abilities
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables, Credit Control and cash collection from invoices
- Excellent communication skills,
both written and verbal, and ability to articulate complex issues in simple
terms for wider audiences, and present them convincingly
- Proactive attitude and strong leadership skills
- Fluency in English is a must
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Finance and Credit Control.