For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Zug, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Process Maintenance Lead. This is a contract position starting as soon as possible for at least 6 months.
- Applies analytical expertise to support decision making, conducting critical analyses by integrating multiple data sources to provide an objective viewpoint and recommendations
- Leads planning and forecasting of patients, in market units and market shares
- Co-ordinates execution of local trackers – providing target lists, translating surveys and lead the local approval process
- Working with the GM and key stakeholders to ensure the CMI function is up and running
- Min. 4-8 years relevant experience within a life sciences company or consulting firm
- A broad understanding of pharma/biotech data, including market research data
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to synthesize large amounts of information
- Highly collaborative – must be able to navigate and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders ¨
- Fluency in English, German strongly preferred
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!