About our client
Our client is a multinational investment bank.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Cyber Security PMO.
This is a 6 month contracting opportunity based in Zurich.
- Prepare and ensure on time conduction and completion of quarterly certification
- Monitor risk register and ensure due dates are on top of action- and risk-owner's mind
- Support the Swiss Head of Technology Risk and the technical Security Officer(s) in projects and audit engagements
- Support Swiss Head of Technology Risk in preparing management and other stakeholder reports
- Lead or co-lead (sub-) Projects related to the Switzerland and its specific Information and Cyber demands
- Good basic technical knowledge
- Good understanding of Information- or ICT-Security
- Familiar with standard office tools, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with working with globally distributed teams and across multiple time zones
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to familiarize with GS specific tool landscape
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
Nice to have
- Banking Industry experience
- Familiar with Swiss Banking regulatory constraints
- Risk management experience
What’s on offer
- Work for an established international bank
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the job portal or email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.